SAN JOSE, Calif., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) today announced revised timing for CFO Bryon Look's presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco on Wednesday, June 5. Mr. Look is now scheduled to present at 3:15 p.m. PDT.
The presentation will be available to the public via audio webcast at www.lsi.com/webcast . Following the conference, a replay of the webcast will be available on the LSI website at www.lsi.com/webcast .
About LSILSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com . LSI, the LSI & Design logo and Storage.Networking.Accelerated. are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Sujal Shah LSI Corporation 610-712-5471 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Contact: Dave Miller LSI Corporation 408-433-6116 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV