FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) announced today that it plans to report its fiscal year 2014 first quarter results on Wednesday, June 5, 2013, after the market closes. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.verabradley.com .
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available through June 19, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176. The access code for the replay is 9551028. A replay of the webcast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for 90 days.About Vera Bradley Vera Bradley infuses color into all aspects of women's lives with vibrant handbags, accessories, luggage, eyewear, travel items and gifts. Founded in 1982 by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand inspires women to "be colorful" with designs that reflect their personal style. As of May 4, 2013, Vera Bradley accessories can be found in 72 retail stores in the U.S., 13 outlet stores, more than 3,000 specialty retailers and online at verabradley.com. Vera Bradley employs approximately 2,400 and the company's fiscal 2013 sales were $541 million. The company's commitment to breast cancer research continues to expand through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit www.verabradley.com/mediaroom .
CONTACT: Vera Bradley Public Relations: Mediacontact@verabradley.com 877-708 VERA (8372) Investor Relations: Paul G. Blair 260-207-5183 Pblair@verabradley.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV