May 22, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Bill Barrett Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: BBG) announced today that management plans to participate in upcoming investor events. The Company will post an investor presentation on the homepage of the Company's website at
5:00 p.m. Mountain time the day prior to each event.
Senior Vice President - Geosciences Terry Barrett will present at the SunTrust Robinson Humphrey 2013 "Play-by-Play" Oil and Gas Conference on May 30, 2013 at 12:55 p.m. Eastern time. The event is not webcast.
Chief Financial Officer Bob Howard will present at the 2013 GHS 100 Energy Conference on June 25, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Central time. The event will be webcast, accessible from the Company's homepage, www.billbarrettcorp.com.
ABOUT BILL BARRETT CORPORATIONBill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, explores for and develops natural gas and oil in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. Additional information about the Company may be found on its website www.billbarrettcorp.com.
SOURCE Bill Barrett Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV