Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer sat down with "Mad Money" Research Director Nicole Urken to discuss the IPO market.
With a surging stock market, many investors are lagging the S&P 500 and wondering if they can still get in, with the markets at such lofty levels. However, investors may not realize that the IPO market has actually outperformed the S&P 500 year-to-date, as Urken noted.
Urken also stated that enterprise software and housing have been the strongest IPO performers as of late. ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) and Ply Gem (PGEM) are two upcoming IPOs that Cramer and Urken expect to do well.
If it doesn't pop too much, it might be worth looking at, Urken told Cramer, noting that "we don't like it when you have to chase in the aftermarket." Cramer concluded by saying, "Ply Gem is going to be a winner."To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV