2. As of noon trading, McGraw Hill Financial ( MHP) is down $0.32 (-0.6%) to $55.25 on light volume Thus far, 310,218 shares of McGraw Hill Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.22-$55.94 after having opened the day at $55.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.57. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. provides information services for the financial, commodities and commercial, and education markets worldwide. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $15.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates McGraw Hill Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts