3. As of noon trading, Moody's Corporation ( MCO) is down $0.59 (-0.9%) to $68.03 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.83-$69.70 after having opened the day at $68.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.62. Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings; and credit, capital markets, and economic related research, data, and analytical tools worldwide. Moody's Corporation has a market cap of $15.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 36.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Moody's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts