4. As of noon trading, Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS) is up $0.20 (1.49) to $13.66 on average volume Thus far, 784,270 shares of Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.46-$13.81 after having opened the day at $13.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.46. Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de S o Paulo-SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services; and supplies treated water on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in the State of S o Paulo. Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De has a market cap of $9.1 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts