With IBM, clients have access to the widest range of hardware and database combinations to support their SAP implementations. Through a variety of pre-defined usage scenarios ranging from 128GB to 1TB, the IBM SAP HANA Appliance on SmartCloud delivers great flexibility and seamless integration with legacy systems.
Both the physical and virtual SAP HANA Appliances on SmartCloud are offered on a 'bring your own license' (BYOL) model; however, a license can be purchased through IBM when working with IBM Global Business Services.
For more information, please visit this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eGTmSnSQ3Q
About IBM SmartCloud for SAP Applications IBM SmartCloud for SAP Applications is designed to deliver SAP environments through a security-rich, cost-effective and scalable cloud infrastructure that can offer faster provisioning, greater flexibility and improved service delivery and quality. This offering provides SAP platform as a service (PaaS) on IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ for all SAP Business Suite and SAP Business Objects products. IBM is a certified Global SAP Partner for cloud services.About IBM Cloud Computing IBM has helped thousands of clients adopt cloud models and manages millions of cloud based transactions every day. IBM assists clients in areas as diverse as banking, communications, healthcare and government to build their own clouds or securely tap into IBM cloud-based business and infrastructure services. IBM is unique in bringing together key cloud technologies, deep process knowledge, a broad portfolio of cloud solutions, and a network of global delivery centers. For more information about cloud offerings from IBM, visit http://www.ibm.com/smartcloud. Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ibmcloud and on our blog at http://www.thoughtsoncloud.com. CONTACT Nathan Strauss IBM Media Relations 212-671-9423 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV