IBM also assures that documents are sent and received within an agreed time frame, working proactively with the customer to resolve any issues. This can be an important customer service deliverable. For example, for some clients in its fastest-growing consumer and retail sector where CEVA manages order fulfillment, the company must provide frequent delivery information on product shipments. This document expertise also reduces order, price and invoice errors.
IBM Sterling B2B Integration Services is part of IBM's Smarter Commerce initiative, which is designed to help companies manage their supply and demand processes through intelligent automation. This solution is also part of IBM's growing SmartCloud portfolio of more than 100 cloud-based solutions.
CEVA and other leading innovators are presenting their best practices at the IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit in Nashville, Tennessee, May 19-23.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world's leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network. For the year ending 31 December 2012, CEVA reported record revenues of €7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.cevalogistics.comMore information on IBM can be found at:IBM Smarter Commerce: www.ibm.com/smartercommerceIBM SmartCloud Solutions: www.ibm.com/SaaS Mike Azzi IBM Media Relations 1 (914) 766-1561 email@example.com Julie Redard IBM Media Relations 1 (978) 430-8905 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV