- Extended battery life: Low operating range of 5.5 to 2.1 V, low RDSON of less than 1.5 ohm and ultra-low sleep currents extend battery life up to 25 percent compared to nearest competition in fans and portable, battery-powered personal health care and grooming devices, including electric razors and toothbrushes. It provides the lowest quiescent current to further extend battery life – 15 uA compared to 30 uA for the closest competitor.
- Low power: Utilizes a 16-bit, ultra-low power MSP430G2452 Value Line microcontroller with built-in timers, up to 16 I/O touch-sense enabled pins, built-in communication and a versatile analog comparator, allowing wake-up from low-power mode to active mode in less than 1 µs.
- Accelerated time to market: Integrated commutation logic eliminates code development, while advanced on-chip protection reduces design complexity and improves system reliability. This cutts development time from months to minutes.
- Reduced board space and ease of use: Single-chip solution slashes board space by 80 percent compared other discrete solutions, and integrated power MOSFETs simplify layout.
- Efficient and quiet drive: Pure sinusoidal outputs provide efficiency and noise-free operation.
TI Introduces New Sensorless, Brushless DC Motor Driver To Spin Motors Instantly
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts