4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: TGS, ANH, NTLS, EROC
- The gross profit margin for ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP is currently very high, coming in at 91.00%. Regardless of ANH's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ANH's net profit margin of 54.18% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 19.1%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP's earnings per share declined by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP reported lower earnings of $0.68 versus $0.90 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.1% in earnings ($0.53 versus $0.68).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts