3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: MO, SIX, TEG
Integrys Energy Group (NYSE: TEG) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.40%. Integrys Energy Group, Inc., a diversified energy holding company, engages in natural gas and electric utility operations, and non regulated energy operations in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.04. The average volume for Integrys Energy Group has been 334,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrys Energy Group has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 18.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Integrys Energy Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.92, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income increased by 88.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $99.70 million to $188.30 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $319.60 million or 41.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRYS ENERGY GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.81%.
- You can view the full Integrys Energy Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV