DEERFIELD, Ill., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mondelez International, Inc. today announced that Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, will present at the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference in New York on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at 8:20 a.m. EDT. Rosenfeld will address the company's opportunity to expand margins and fund growth investments in emerging markets.
Access to a live audio webcast with accompanying slides will be available at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/consumer2013/76103269.cfm. A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conclusion of the event until Aug. 26, 2013.
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacks powerhouse, with 2012 revenue of $35 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelez International is a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate; Jacobs coffee; LU, Nabisco and Oreo biscuits; Tang powdered beverages and Trident gum. Mondelez International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor's 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.SOURCE Mondelez International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV