HOUSTON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) has declared regular cash dividends on the company's common shares and 6% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series D.
The dividend on common shares of 20 cents per share is payable on Aug. 22, 2013, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2013.
The company also announced the regular cash dividend on the 6% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series D. The dividend on the Series D preferred stock is payable Aug. 1, 2013, to holders of record on July 15, 2013, at the rate of $15 per share, which is equivalent to 75 cents per depositary share, each representing 1/20th of a share of Series D preferred stock. The depositary shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker APA/PD.
About ApacheApache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, updates, investor information and all recent press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com.APA-F
SOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV