BETHESDA, Md., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced that the Company will participate the upcoming investor conferences:
- CICC All for Children Corporate Day, to be held May 27-28, 2013 at Conrad Hong Kong Hotel. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors on Monday, May 27, 2013.
- J.P. Morgan China Summit 2013, to be held June 3-5, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Beijing. Management is scheduled to chair the "Healthcare: Curing China's Ills" panel at 5:00 p.m. Beijing time on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 and meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.Contact: ICR, Inc. William Zima China: (+86) 10-6583-7511U.S. (646) 328-2510 SOURCE Chindex International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV