ATLANTA, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) today announced that it will webcast its 2013 Investor Day for equity research analysts and institutional shareholders on Thursday, May 23, 2013 beginning at 2:00pm E.T.
The event, to be held in New York City, will be hosted by Tom Chubb, CEO and President and will also include several other key members of the Company's management team.
The presentation slides and a live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's website at www.oxfordinc.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes early to register for the teleconference webcast and download any necessary software. A replay of the webcast will be available at the same link following the presentation.
About Oxford Oxford Industries, Inc. is a global apparel company which designs, sources, markets and distributes products bearing the trademarks of its owned and licensed brands. Oxford's brands include Tommy Bahama®, Lilly Pulitzer®, Ben Sherman®, Oxford Golf®, Arnold Brant® and Billy London®. The Company operates retail stores, restaurants and Internet websites. The Company also has license arrangements with select third parties to produce and sell certain product categories under its Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer and Ben Sherman brands. The Company holds exclusive licenses to produce and sell certain product categories under the Kenneth Cole®, Geoffrey Beene®, Dockers® and Ike Behar® labels. Oxford's wholesale customers include department stores, specialty stores, national chains, specialty catalogs and Internet retailers. Oxford's stock has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1964 under the symbol OXM. For more information, please visit Oxford's website at www.oxfordinc.com.SOURCE Oxford Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV