- Extreme Performance. The advanced touch controller silicon architecture and algorithms, along with high sensing channel count, enable the S7500 to provide the most accurate finger and small object detection on the market, along with faster report rates and superior noise resistance.
- Ultimate Flexibility. The S7500 accommodates a wide range of advanced touch sensor technology stackups, such as On-Glass-Solution (OGS) and Ultra-Thin Discrete, and is compatible with emerging sensor materials like metal mesh. This flexibility allows OEMs to add touch to their latest designs with little to no added thickness or weight, and minimizing added component and manufacturing costs. This design flexibility will support future generations as sensor technology continues to evolve.
- Active Stylus Tracking. Synaptics' active stylus technology enables finely detailed drawing and writing without compromising industry leading finger touch performance, and without the need for additional sensor hardware in the computing device. The fine-tipped active stylus supports advanced features such as hover detection and pressure reporting to the host application, enabling very rich stylus usage models without adding cost, thickness, or manufacturing complexity to the device.
- Robust Performance. Advanced algorithms enable robust and accurate multitouch performance under a wide range of scenarios, such as in the presence of moisture or with gloved fingers.
- Easy Integration. A low-profile single-ASIC solution, the S7500 is designed for simple integration with very small discrete component requirements and minimal physical and electrical footprints. This also affords lower power consumption and a reduced total bill of materials for OEMs.
Synaptics ClearPad® S7500 Brings Large, High-Performance Touchscreens To Mainstream Notebook PCs And Premium Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.