PASADENA, Calif., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) today announced that Chief Executive Officer Gavin James, Chief Investment Officer Stephen Fulton, and Chief Financial Officer Steven Sherwyn will present at two upcoming conferences in New York, NY. They are scheduled to present at the KBW Mortgage Finance Conference at 2:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel, and at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Financial Services Investor Conference at 11:35 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at The Pierre Hotel.
Management's presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.westernassetmcc.com.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATION
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that invests primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company also invests opportunistically in its other target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company is externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc.SOURCE Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV