ABBOTT PARK, Ill., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will participate in the Deutsche Bank 38 th Annual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 29, 2013. Thomas C. Freyman, executive vice president, finance and chief financial officer, and Scott White, senior vice president, international nutrition, will present at 1:10 p.m. Central time.
A live audio webcast will be accessible through Abbott's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbottinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day.
About Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people.Visit Abbott at www.abbott.com and connect with us on Twitter at @AbbottNews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV