ROSELAND, N.J., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP) announced today that chief executive officer, Carlos Rodriguez, is scheduled to speak at the Sanford C. Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Wednesday, May 29 th at 4:00 p.m. EDT. Mr. Rodriguez will provide an overview of ADP and discuss trends shaping the Human Capital Management market.
Investors and interested participants are invited to listen to the webcast which may be accessed at ADP's Investor Relations home page, http://www.investquest.com/InvestQuest/a/adp/ by clicking on the webcast icon. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately two weeks after the event and may be accessed in the same manner as the live webcast.
ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com .
CONTACT: ADP Investor Relations, 973.974.5858
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV