CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. (Nasdaq:CHTP) is scheduled to present at the 38 th Annual Deutsche Bank Health Care Conference at 4:50 PM on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 in Boston.
Nick Riehle, Vice President Administration and Chief Financial Officer will provide a corporate update and an overview of the Northera™ (droxidopa) development program.
Mr. Riehle's presentation will be webcast live and archived for 30 days on Chelsea's website, www.chelseatherapeutics.com .About Chelsea Therapeutics Chelsea Therapeutics (Nasdaq:CHTP) is a biopharmaceutical development company that acquires and develops innovative products for the treatment of a variety of human diseases, including central nervous system disorders. Chelsea is currently pursuing FDA approval in the U.S. for Northera™ (droxidopa), a novel, late-stage, orally-active therapeutic agent for the treatment of symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension in patients with primary autonomic failure. For more information about the Company, visit www.chelseatherapeutics.com
CONTACT: Investors: Fara Berkowitz/Susan Kim Argot Partners 212-600-1902 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Media: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV