10. -- Hundreds of JPMorgan Chase (JPM) employees have been redeployed to help the bank resolve its mounting regulatory troubles, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the effort.
The number of people devoted to the task is likely to double by year end as JPMorgan, the nation's largest bank, responds to heightened scrutiny from its regulators, the newspaper was told by people familiar with the effort.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts