PARAMUS, New Jersey, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) announced today a series of executive events, taking place June 12-26, 2013, where attendees will be able to network with their peers and learn how to capture, analyze and act upon Big Data insights across the customer journey in order to consistently deliver an excellent customer experience. The foundation of this approach is "getting closer to your customers," which allows an organization to be customer-centric while achieving its business goals.
"NICE helps organizations every day by making structured and unstructured customer interactions across multiple channels and touch points more actionable," said Barak Eilam, President of NICE Americas. "During these meetings, we will share how data can be analysed to uncover customer needs and wants, which allow our customers to understand the full customer journey, and take the right actions in real time. This is what will ultimately enable organizations to get closer to their customers and deliver an exceptional customer experience that cements long-term loyalty."
The keynote presentation, "The Future of the Customer Experience," will be given by Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist and Managing Partner of the Temkin Group. Temkin has worked with hundreds of large organizations on defining their customer experience journeys."In order to increase customer loyalty and maintain the raving fan base every company wants, you have to exceed customer expectations," said Temkin. "While new technologies, processes, and Big Data can make that easier than ever before, you must also know how to tap into the emerging trends which are changing the face of customer experience." NICE expert Matthew Storm, Director of Innovations and Solutions, will further elaborate on these trends and present NICE's approach and key elements to "getting you closer to your customers," which include:
- Providing a convenient and personalized experience
- Achieving trust and approachability
- Renewing the culture of the frontline talent
- Identifying tools needed to drive goals and performance
- Evoking loyalty responses based on value and relationships
- Maximizing a positive impact on business goals
- Denver - June 12, 3:30 p.m., The Westin Downtown
- Minneapolis - June 13, 3:30 p.m., The Grand Hotel
- Dallas - June 20, 8:30 a.m., The Four Seasons (Irving)
- Bos to n - June 26, 12:30 p.m., The Westin Copley Place