LEXINGTON, Mass., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Curis, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRIS), an oncology-focused company seeking to develop next generation targeted drug candidates for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual dbAccess Health Care Conference at 8:40 a.m. ET on May 29, 2013, in Boston.
Dan Passeri, Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview of Erivedge® (vismodegib), a hedgehog pathway inhibitor under collaboration with Genentech that is the first FDA-approved medicine for people with advanced forms of basal cell carcinoma. Mr. Passeri will also provide an overview of Curis' other cancer programs including CUDC-427 and CUDC-907, as well as discuss other corporate activities.
A corresponding webcast of the presentation can be accessed by visiting:http://www.media-server.com/m/p/ppx8hf77 The presentation will be archived shortly after the live event and available for 30 days following the conference. In addition, it will be available for 30 days on the Investor Relations section of the Curis website at www.curis.com. About Curis, Inc. Curis is an oncology-focused drug development company seeking to develop and commercialize next generation targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer treatment. Erivedge® is the first and only FDA-approved medicine for the treatment of advanced basal cell carcinoma and is being commercialized and developed by Roche and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, under a collaboration agreement between Curis and Genentech. Curis is also leveraging its experience in targeting signaling pathways to develop proprietary targeted cancer programs, including CUDC-427, a small molecule antagonist of IAP proteins, and CUDC-907, a dual PI3K and HDAC inhibitor. For more information, visit Curis' website at www.curis.com.
CONTACT: Michael P. Gray Chief Financial Officer Curis, Inc. 617-503-6632 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV