These new mobile solutions enable government to collaborate with partners, accelerate projects, improve transparency and connect and respond to citizens on any device and any channel. Salesforce.com is transforming government for the mobile era with the following solutions:
- Rapid Response 311 – Based on the industry's #1 customer service app, Salesforce Service Cloud, the new Rapid Response 311 solution enables government agencies to deliver outstanding service, improve agent productivity and resolve cases faster. Now, agents have quick and easy access to all of the pertinent information to manage a case on any channel – phone, email, web and social media. For example, the City of Elgin, Illinois is transforming how it manages winter snow cleanup efforts across the city by using Salesforce technology to pinpoint severely impacted areas and quickly resolve citizen issues.
- Mobile Communities for Government – Now agencies can create private and secure social communities to connect with other departments, agencies and external partners in entirely new ways. New Mobile Communities for Government will combine social networking features -- such as profiles, real-time feeds, trending topics, recommendations and influence measurement -- with the critical business information and processes found in Salesforce. Enabling secure, immediate collaboration across government dramatically improves productivity, transparency and efficiency. For example, the FDA is piloting Mobile Communities for Government to transform and streamline the federal approval process for drugs and medical devices.
- Government Social Command Center – Based on the industry's #1 social media monitoring and engagement solution, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud is enabling federal, state, and local government agencies to transform how they communicate and engage with citizens. Now, agencies can connect with citizens in real-time wherever they are most engaged, whether on social networks, websites or mobile devices. The City and County of San Francisco, for example, uses insights derived from social media to measure sentiment and policy-impact in real-time so that it can quickly respond to citizens' priorities.
- Platform Mobile Services for Government – Government IT can now build, integrate and deploy any government app that makes data available on any device. From personal productivity apps to full-blown enterprise apps such as project management, constituent service, budgeting and finance planning, Platform Mobile Services for Government allow government IT teams to focus on solving issues, not managing infrastructure. The GSA has already built over 100 custom government apps on the Salesforce Platform.
Government Agencies Trust Salesforce.com to Power Their Mobile Transformations
Salesforce.com currently counts more than 500 government entities at the federal, state and local level as users of its trusted cloud services. Government customers include the U.S. Census Bureau, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Colorado Statewide Internet Portal Authority, Michigan Health Information Network (MiHIN), NJ TRANSIT, Texas Department of Information Resources, City of Boston, Massachusetts and City of Palo Alto, California.
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Learn more about the Salesforce.com Government Solutions at: https://www.salesforce.com/solutions/public-sector/
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
- Grow business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, publish and advertise with the #1 social marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps with the Salesforce Platform, and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV