- "Government organizations everywhere are struggling to deliver a new generation of citizen services in the face of shrinking budgets," said Daniel Burton, senior vice president for government transformation, salesforce.com. "To succeed, they must shed the legacy IT systems designed for the last century and embrace mobile cloud solutions that transform their ability to connect with citizens."
- "Serving the public today means being good stewards of taxpayer dollars and doing far more with far less," said Sonny Hashmi, deputy chief information officer/chief technology officer, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). "The GSA has developed more than 100 new apps on the Salesforce Platform, averaging more than a 90 percent reduction in total cost of ownership and a 75 percent reduction in development time for the average app."
Salesforce.com Delivers Mobile Solutions For Government, Connecting Government With Citizens In Entirely New Ways
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.