DEARBORN, Mich., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- "Hello, Again" performance by Beck for Lincoln wins Webby Awards in Auto & Auto Services and Best Use of Video or Moving Image
- This piece also won a CLIO Bronze in Branded Entertainment and Content/Live Events
- "Hello, Again" is a digital platform created to challenge people to look at the old and familiar in a new way
Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, announces four awards for a performance presented as part of its "Hello, Again" digital platform, which is based on the premise that the old and familiar can be reimagined into something remarkable, fresh and relevant.
Winning three Webby Awards and one CLIO is Lincoln's first "Hello, Again" project: Award-winning singer/songwriter Beck's reimagination of David Bowie's "Sound and Vision." Beck led 170 musicians through a once-in-a-lifetime performance on Feb. 5.The performance can be viewed here. The Beck concept, developed in partnership with esteemed director Chris Milk and Willo Perron & Associates, and produced by @radical.media, created a 3D special audio visual performance filmed in front of an intimate audience in Los Angeles at 20th Century Fox Studios. Famous for his immersive music and fine art projects, Milk, in collaboration with Beck, fully reimagined the live concert concept by creating and filming a 360-degree interactive experience where the music and the musicians surrounded the audience. "Hello, Again" is a yearlong, multiplatform program supporting reinterpretations of noteworthy artistic material to create fresh work and was created to celebrate the introduction of Lincoln Motor Company, a reinvention of a brand that spans nearly a century.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts