5 Delightful Strawberry Cocktails for Warmer Weather
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- Warmer weather means different things to different people. For some, it means it's time to break out the fruity beverages, and with May being National Strawberry Month, bartenders and mixologists across the country have officially joined in the warm weather fun and showcased their coolest strawberry cocktails.
From Jay Z's 40/40 Club in New York City to Barrymore in Las Vegas to True Food Kitchen -- whose menu was crafted by healthy-eating guru Andrew Weil -- everyone has their own spin on how best to enjoy the official fruit of May via an adult beverage.
"In warmer weather people want something that's lighter in body. You don't want big, heavy, high-alcohol or rich drinks," says Rene Hidalgo, bar manager and head bartender at New York City's Lantern's Keep.
And just so you don't have to sample all of the strawberry creations yourself -- imagine the hard work that would be? -- we've picked out a few of the nation's most luxurious and creative strawberry cocktails.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV