Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
TORONTO, May 21, 2013 /CNW/ - Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") announced today that its board of directors has declared a monthly distribution of $0.0416 per Class A share of the Company. The distribution will be paid on June 14, 2013 to holders of Class A shares of record on May 31, 2013. As of May 21, 2013, there were 8,915,280 Class A shares outstanding. The amount of the monthly distributions is equivalent to approximately $0.50 per Class A Share per annum. This represents an annual cash distribution of 5.0% based on the $10 issue price of the Class A Shares.
The Company also offers a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the "Plan") to eligible holders of Class A Shares, that provides eligible holders of Class A shares of the Corporation with a convenient means to purchase additional Class A Shares by reinvesting their cash distributions at a potential discount to net asset value or the current market price.
Shares for the reinvestment of distributions will be acquired in the open market at prevailing market rates or, if lower than the current market price, issued from treasury at the greater of net asset value per share and 95 percent of the average market price. "Average market price" is defined in the Plan to be the volume weighted average trading price of Class A Shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange during the 10 trading days ending on the third business day immediately prior to the distribution payment date on which at least a board lot of Class A Shares is traded. Class A Shares acquired under the Plan will be automatically enrolled in the Plan. Beneficial shareholders who hold their Class A Shares through a broker, financial institution or other nominee must enroll for distribution reinvestment through their nominee holder.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV