W.T.B. Financial Corporation Declares Common Stock Cash Dividend
SPOKANE, Wash., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- W.T.B. Financial Corp announced today that a cash dividend of $0.40 per common share will be paid on June 14, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 3, 2013.
About W.T.B. Financial Corporation: W.T.B. Financial Corporation is headquartered in Spokane, Washington and is the holding company for Washington Trust Bank. Washington Trust Bank is the largest independently owned full-service commercial bank in the Northwest serving the region since 1902. A wholly owned subsidiary of W.T.B. Financial Corporation, Washington Trust Bank has assets exceeding $4 billion and currently has 41 branches and offices in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
SOURCE W.T.B. Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV