NEW ALBANY, Ohio, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI) a leading supplier of fully-integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, announced today that its Electrical Systems facility in Edgewood, Iowa has achieved Platinum status for the second year in a row in accordance with Caterpillar Inc.'s Supplier Quality Excellence Process (SQEP).
Kevin R. L. Frailey, President and General Manager of Electrical Systems for CVG stated, "For the second year in a row, we salute CVG Edgewood employees for earning Caterpillar's highest Supplier Quality Excellence Process rating. To earn the Platinum designation, the team had to deliver an almost flawless execution in customer satisfaction."
A cross-functional delegation of Caterpillar managers visited Edgewood the first week in May to present CVG's employees with a commemorative plaque recognizing their extraordinary achievement.
About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc . Commercial Vehicle Group is a leading supplier of a full range of cab related products and systems for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty (Class 8) truck market, the construction, military, bus and agriculture markets and the specialty transportation markets. The Company's products include static and suspension seat systems, electronic wire harness assemblies, controls and switches, cab structures and components, interior trim systems (including instrument panels, door panels, headliners, cabinetry and floor systems), mirrors and wiper systems, specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicles. The Company is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio with operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Information about the Company and its products is available on the internet at www.cvgrp.com.SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV