SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN) (the "Partnership") today announced that Coffeyville Resources, LLC (the "Selling Unitholder"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CVR Energy, Inc., will sell, subject to market conditions, 12,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests (the "common units") in the Partnership in a registered public offering. In connection with the offering, the Selling Unitholder is also expected to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 common units. The Partnership will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering and the number of common units outstanding will remain unchanged.
Credit Suisse, Citigroup, Barclays, BofA Merrill Lynch, UBS Investment Bank, Jefferies and J.P. Morgan are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets is acting as a co-manager for the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained when available from:
- Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone: (800) 221-1037, or by e-mail: email@example.com;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (800) 831-9146, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (888) 603-5847, or by e-mail: email@example.com;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attention: Prospectus Dept., 299 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10171, telephone: (888) 827-7275;
- Jefferies LLC, telephone: 877-547-6340, or by e-mail: Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; and
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: (866) 803-9204.
You may also get these documents for free by visiting the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of the common units or any other securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV