SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kontagent, a pioneer in mobile analytics, today announced at its second annual Kontagent Konnect User Conference that the company expects revenue to double in 2013, as interest in its mobile customer intelligence solution has grown rapidly; especially from retail, entertainment, healthcare and travel companies. The company has signed new enterprise clients, including: Telenav, Warner Brothers, eHarmony, Thrillist/JackThreads and ooVoo.
Kontagent Konnect is being held in San Francisco, where hundreds of mobile business leaders are converging to discuss the changing mobile landscape. Executives from UBER, HotelTonight, Tapjoy and General Motors are among the panelists who will share secrets on how "mobile-first" companies are light years ahead of their online competitors. Other topics of discussion include: the importance of using customer behavioral data to make app-development decisions; the techniques non-gaming industries can learn from game developers in order to ramp customer engagement and monetization; and the shift from analytics to mobile intelligence.
"The strong growth that Kontagent has seen this year does not surprise me, given the breadth of their offerings and strength of their team," said Rand Schulman, founder of the Digital Analytics Association (formerly Web Analytics Association). "Think of it this way: 2013 is for mobile what 1997 was for the Web. As the evolution of mobile analytics continues, Kontagent will be to mobile what Omniture is to the Web."
Founded in 2007, the company has achieved major milestones including:
- The release of several new updates to its popular kSuite product, including:
- kSuite Mobile, which provides the insights mobile businesses need in order to improve their apps to better acquire, engage and monetize customers;
- kSuite DataMine, which provides data analysts unlimited, unparalleled query power to find the patterns, connections, and correlations that lead to engagement and in-app purchases;
- kSuite Mobile App for on-the-go executives to check the health of their mobile businesses;
- kSuite Multiscreen, which provides high-level views of how a business's apps perform across multiple platforms—smartphones, tablets and desktops;
- Cohort Explorer and Revenue Analysis, which provide deeper customer lifetime value and performance analytics.
- In conjunction with Econsultancy, Kontagent released " The 2013 Mobile Sophistication and Strategy Study," which found that 75% of companies haven't defined a way to measure ROI or determine if their mobile experiences are truly effective, yet most expect to spend more in mobile in 2013;
- Kontagent is funded by Altos Ventures, Battery Ventures and Maverick Capital, with initial funding from Facebook;
- Kontagent is experiencing more than 100% revenue growth year-over-year;
- Kontagent now has 140 employees and offices in San Francisco, New York, Toronto, London, Japan and Korea;
- The Kontagent kSuite platform currently tracks:
- 250 billion+ customer data points tracked on a monthly basis
- 32 million+ daily active users tracked
- 210 million+ monthly active users tracked
- And has been instrumented on 1,000s of applications