CommunityOne Bank Announces Receipt Of Regulatory Approval For Merger With Bank Of Granite
About FNB United Corp.
FNB United Corp. is the North Carolina-based bank holding company for two historic community banks, CommunityOne Bank, N.A. (community1.com) and Bank of Granite (bankofgranite.com). Founded in 1907, CommunityOne operates 44 branches in 37 communities throughout central, southern and western North Carolina. Founded in 1906, Bank of Granite operates 17 branches in western North Carolina. Through its banking subsidiaries, FNB United offers a full range of consumer, mortgage and business banking services, including loan, deposit, cash management, wealth and online banking services.
CONTACT: Pam Cranford, 336.626.8300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV