MINNEAPOLIS, May 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navarre Corp. (Nasdaq:NAVR), a vertically integrated, multi-channel platform of e-commerce services and distribution solutions for retailers and manufacturers, will conduct a conference call on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time (10:00 a.m. Central time) to discuss its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2013. The financial results are expected to be reported in a press release prior to the conference call.
Navarre's President and CEO Richard Willis and CFO Diane Lapp will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern time (10:00 a.m. Central time) Dial-In Number: 1-877-415-3178 Passcode: 28035592 Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. The conference call will be broadcast live and available for replay via the investor relations section of Navarre's website at www.Navarre.com . A replay of the conference call will be available after 1:00 p.m. Eastern time on the same day through June 5, 2013. Toll-free replay number: 1-888-286-8010 Replay passcode: 42199387 About Navarre Corporation Founded in 1983, Navarre® provides a vertically integrated, multi-channel platform of e-commerce services and distribution solutions to retailers and manufacturers. The company uniquely offers retail distribution programs, web site development and hosting, customer care, e-commerce fulfillment, and third party logistics services. For additional information, please visit the company's websites at www.Navarre.com and www.SpeedFC.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach 1-949-574-3860 NAVR@Liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV