DEERFIELD, Ill., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Mondelez International, Inc. today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share of Class A common stock. This dividend is payable on July 15, 2013, to shareholders of record as of July 1, 2013.
Separately, at the company's Annual Meeting held today, shareholders elected to the Board of Directors all 11 nominees named in the proxy statement; approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the company's named executive officers as described in the 2013 proxy statement; and ratified the selection of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company's independent auditors for 2013. Shareholders rejected two shareholder proposals. The company had previously announced the withdrawal of a third shareholder proposal.
Vote tallies are considered preliminary until the final results are tabulated and certified by independent election inspectors. Final voting results will be posted on the company's website and filed in a Current Report on Form 8-K on or before May 28, 2013.Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacks powerhouse, with 2012 revenue of $35 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelez International is a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, LU, Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gum. Mondelez International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor's 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational. SOURCE Mondelez International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV