WORCESTER, Mass., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), a leading provider of property and casualty insurance to businesses, families and individuals countrywide, today announced its catastrophe response team is on the ground to assist policyholders affected by the recent tornadoes that have devastated parts of Oklahoma.
The Hanover catastrophe response team helps ensure timely response to any possible claims resulting from the storm.
The Hanover customers can submit claims by contacting their local independent agent or calling the company's toll-free customer service line at (800) 628-0250, 24 hours a day, seven days a week or online at hanover.com. Customers are advised to locate their policies, if possible, before calling their agent or the company, to expedite the claim reporting process."Our hearts and thoughts go out to those impacted by the recent storms in Oklahoma," said John Casper, West regional president. "As always, our team is on the ground, ready to help our agent partners and policyholders recover as quickly and as much as possible." About The Hanover The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., based in Worcester, Mass., is one of the top 25 property and casualty insurers in the United States. For more than 160 years, The Hanover has provided a wide range of property and casualty products and services to businesses, individuals, and families. The Hanover distributes its products through a select group of agents and brokers. Through its international member company, Chaucer, The Hanover also underwrites business at Lloyd's of London in several major insurance and reinsurance classes including political risk, marine, aviation and energy. For more information, please visit hanover.com. CONTACT: Amy Banek Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (508) 855-4486
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV