Levi's Stadium In Santa Clara To Host Super Bowl 50
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The NFL announced it has selected the San Francisco 49ers new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara as the host site for historic Super Bowl 50. The game scheduled for February 7, 2016 marks the return of one of the world's iconic sporting events to the San Francisco Bay Area for the first time since Stanford Stadium hosted Super Bowl 19 in 1985 when the 49ers defeated the Miami Dolphins. The new Silicon Valley Stadium was selected over Miami's Sun Life Stadium.
Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce and Convention-Visitors Bureau President & CEO Steve Van Dorn says "There is no better place than this brand new stadium to host the NFL's historic Super Bowl 50. Attendees are really going to enjoy the California sunshine and beautiful San Francisco Bay Area region." Van Dorn added "We expect a huge surge in hotel occupancy for the entire region for the week the Super Bowl is here. Overall, the economic impact will be in the millions."
Located an hour south of San Francisco in the center of Silicon Valley, the 1.2 billion dollar 68,500 seat Santa Clara Stadium has the ability to expand its number of seats for the Super Bowl. The stadium features 100,000 sq. ft. of event space, wide plazas, and 165 luxury suites with stadium-wide WiFi capability, mobile connectivity, IPTV, and colossal HD video boards measuring over 13,000 square feet. For more information, visit www.SantaClara.org/SuperBowl, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter @SCSuperBowl.www.santaclara.org CONTACT: David Andre408.380.1235 email@example.com SOURCE Santa Clara Convention and Visitors Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV