ADVISORY, May 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
National Wildlife Federation, America's largest conservation and education organization inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.In honor of the occasion, Larry Schweiger, President and CEO of National Wildlife Federation will ring the Closing Bell. Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43 rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET Contact : Christina W. Batcheler (703) 438-6098 firstname.lastname@example.org NASDAQ MarketSite: Christine Barna (646) 441-5310 Christine.Barna@nasdaqomx.com Feed Information: Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463 Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West 18 mhz Lower DL 3811 Vertical FEC 3/4 SR 13.235 DR 18.295411 MOD 4:2:0 DVBS QPSK Facebook and Twitter: For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ . For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx . Webcast: A live webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx . Photos: To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice. About National Wildlife Federation: National Wildlife Federation is America's voice for wildlife, dedicated to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists. We believe that helping wildlife survive the challenges of the 21st century like climate change and habitat loss is best done by:
- Working with diverse groups to achieve our common conservation goals.
- Forming resilient and sustainable solutions to problems facing our environment and wildlife.
- Focusing on the future of conservation as well as the present, to ensure America's wildlife legacy lives on.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV