PHOENIX, May 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:CVCO) will release earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Thursday, May 23, 2013 AFTER the close of market. Senior Management will discuss the fourth quarter results in a live webcast the following day, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 12:00 NOON Eastern Time.
Date: May 24, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM ETListen via Internet: http://www.cavco.com under the Investor Relations link Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=59490&k=4D62FD9C If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived for 90 days on http://www.cavco.com under the Investor Relations link. Cavco Industries, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, designs and produces factory-built housing products primarily distributed through a network of independent and company-owned retailers. The Company is the second largest producer of manufactured homes in the United States, based on reported wholesale shipments, marketed under a variety of brand names including Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes and Palm Harbor Homes. The Company is also a leading producer of park model homes, vacation cabins, and systems-built commercial structures, as well as modular homes built primarily under the Nationwide Homes brand. Its mortgage subsidiary, CountryPlace, is an approved Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae seller/servicer and offers conforming mortgages to purchasers of factory-built and site-built homes. Its insurance subsidiary, Standard, provides property and casualty insurance to owners of manufactured homes.
CONTACT: Cavco Industries, Inc. Joseph Stegmayer (Chairman & CEO) 602-256-6263 firstname.lastname@example.org Daniel Urness (Vice President, CFO & Treasurer) 602-256-6263 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV