- Paul Sheard , Executive Managing Director/Chief Global Economist & Head of Global Economics and Research at Standard & Poor's, will provide attendees with a global economic outlook for the construction industry.
- Ronald M. DeFeo , Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Terex Corporation, will share his insights on Terex's success in emerging markets, offer best practices for global supply chain strategy, and share ideas on global construction work in the near future.
- Lee A. McIntire , Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, CH2M Hill, will explore reasons for a business to expand internationally, and the opportunities and risks associated with going global.
- Graham D. Robinson , Executive Director, Global Construction Perspectives, will examine how regional construction markets around the world are likely to grow during the period to 2025 and identify opportunities for those seeking long-term growth markets.
ENR Global Construction Summit To Explore Impact Of Globalization, June 6-7 In NYC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts