2. As of noon trading, US Airways Group ( LCC) is down $0.44 (-2.4%) to $18.15 on heavy volume Thus far, 6.0 million shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.65-$18.70 after having opened the day at $18.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.59. US Airways Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides air transportation for passengers and cargo. US Airways Group has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates US Airways Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full US Airways Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts