RBS, CS And DB, 3 Banking Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Credit Suisse Group ( CS) is down $0.50 (-1.7%) to $29.67 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.46-$29.80 after having opened the day at $29.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.17. Credit Suisse Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services to private, corporate, institutional, and government clients, as well as high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Credit Suisse Group has a market cap of $40.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Credit Suisse Group as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts