4. As of noon trading, LinkedIn ( LNKD) is up $1.51 (0.83) to $183.82 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.00-$187.30 after having opened the day at $183.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $182.31. LinkedIn Corporation operates an online professional network. LinkedIn has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 521.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 58.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate LinkedIn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LinkedIn as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its disappointing return on equity. Get the full LinkedIn Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts