IRVINE, Calif., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), a multinational professional services firm and parent company of Resources Global Professionals ("RGP"), is pleased to announce that Kevin Deely has joined the Company as senior practice director of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice. He is focused on leading RGP's Conflict Minerals practice as well as developing solutions around supply chain risk, compliance and sustainability.
"We are thrilled to have Kevin as part of the leadership team for our SCM practice," said Jonathan Wesoky, RGP's global managing director of SCM. "Having helped companies develop innovative risk and compliance strategies, Kevin brings significant, hands-on experience to our Company. We look forward to utilizing his expertise to build upon our success in Conflict Minerals and with our broader Supply Chain Management offerings."
Based in Washington D.C., Deely comes to RGP from KPMG where he was one of the key leaders in the Supply Chain Strategy and Operations practice. While at KPMG, Deely was an integral part of the firm's Supply Chain Resilience and Conflict Minerals efforts supporting the development of methodologies, client engagement materials and delivering end-to-end Conflict Minerals programs.
Prior to KPMG, Deely was with Booz Allen Hamilton in the Strategy & Operations practice helping clients in the commercial and public sector. His background includes over 16 years in various supply chain operations and management consulting roles."I'm excited to be a part of RGP," said Deely. "Companies today face a multitude of risk and compliance challenges across their supply chains. By providing a flexible and value-based approach to solving these challenges, RGP offers a compelling alternative to traditional management consultancies. I look forward to helping companies solve these complex and emerging issues."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV