Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Federal Reserve has worked its magic, but now there are other forces at work, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Wednesday as he examined just how much the Fed really matters to the markets at this point in the recovery.
Cramer said the speculation over what the Fed may or may not do next and when certainly captures a lot of headlines and added to the confusion of today's trading in particular. He also acknowledged that continued low interest rates are literally forcing those who manage money to abandon bonds and invest in high paying dividend stocks instead.
Executive Decision: Alan McKimIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer welcomed back Alan McKim, chairman and CEO of Clean Harbors (CLH), one of the companies on the front lines helping to clean up after disasters like the recent tornado in Oklahoma City and last year's Hurricane Sandy. Shares of Clean Harbors are up 73% since Cramer got behind the stock in June 2010. McKim reminded viewers that Clean Harbors is a lot more than just disaster recovery services. The company owns and manages over 100 facilities across the country and is the leading provider of incineration services. He said Clean Harbors also operates several landfills and recycling facilities as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV