Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:29 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday.
Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) also received an upgrade from Goldman and Cramer believes "this one is very cheap." DO was unchanged at $70.87.Seagate Technology (STX) has been viewed as a value play by many, but Cramer disagrees, stating, "I don't see it." STX closed 1.9% higher at $42.99. Dollar Tree (DLTR) topped EPS estimates this morning and Cramer likes it, saying, "This is my absolute favorite!" DLTR was up 3.8% to $50.19. Target (TGT) should be bought on weakness, according to Wells Fargo. "I don't see why," Cramer rebutted, disagreeing with the call. TGT was flat at $68.67. Diana Shipping (DSX) is up roughly 40% year-to-date and Cramer indicates he likes the name, noting, "the shipping stocks have been red-hot this year." DSX closed at $10.23, up 1.2%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV