Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:06 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday.
Raymond James started Chart Industries (GTLS) with a buy rating. As Cramer noted, the equipment made by the company has "been very hot." GTLS closed 3% lower at $93.72 Wednesday.
Cramer agrees with Barclays on Terex (TEX) and said the company believes the problems in Europe has bottomed. TEX was down 2.5% at $33.85.Sodastream (SODA) was downgraded by JPMorgan Chase. Cramer agreed. "They think it's gotten a little too high, and I get that," he said. SODA fell 3.8% at $62.36. With Citigroup upgrading Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Cramer said the company is now being viewed as a biotech and those names "are all on fire." BMY rose 5.3% to $46.40. RBC expects Salesforce.com (CRM) to beat earnings estimates. Cramer agrees, noting, "I expect an extraordinary call and I do think (CEO) Marc Benioff will beat the numbers." CRM fell 1.2% to $45.78. UBS raised its price target on Saks (SKS), but after listening to the conference call Cramer said the company isn't doing anything at all. SKS jumped 13.4% to $15.50. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV