MIDLAND, Texas, May 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Legacy Reserves LP ("Legacy") (Nasdaq:LGCY) today announced that Dan Westcott, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Paul Horne, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships' ("NAPTP") 2013 MLP Investor Conference in Stamford, Connecticut, on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The webcast and presentation slides will be available on Legacy's website at www.LegacyLP.com.
About Legacy Reserves LP
Legacy Reserves LP is a master limited partnership headquartered in Midland, Texas, focused on the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily located in the Permian Basin, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States. Additional information is available at www.LegacyLP.com.
CONTACT: Legacy Reserves LP Dan Westcott Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 432-689-5200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV