BAODING, China, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic ("PV") manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar", today announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
Based upon preliminary data, the Company expects its PV module shipment in the first quarter of 2013 to decrease by 6% to 7% from the fourth quarter of 2012, better than its previous guidance of a low-to-mid teen percent decrease from the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company expects its overall gross margin in the first quarter of 2013 to be in the range of 4.0% to 4.2%, which is in line with its previous guidance of low-to-mid single digit percent.
The Company will schedule a conference call and live webcast to discuss its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 30, 2013, which corresponds to 8:00 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time on the same day.The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows: -- U.S. Toll Free Number: +1-866-519-4004-- International Dial-in Number: +1-718-354-1231-- Passcode: 74428922 A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investors section of Yingli Green Energy's website at www.yinglisolar.com. A replay will be available shortly after the call on Yingli Green Energy's website for 90 days. A replay of the conference call will be available until June 6, 2012 by dialing: -- U.S. Toll Free Number: +1-855-452-5696-- International Dial-in Number: +1-646-254-3697-- Passcode: 74428922
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV